How To Sell Your Broken iPhone
It would be nice if the electronics you purchased lasted forever, but they don’t, which means purchasing a newer device. However, what do you do with the older models you have? For example, if you own broken/cracked iPhones, how can you be rid of them so they don’t take up much-needed space?
There are three primary ways, and the best part is that you can make a little money from the sale of your broken device. It served its purpose for probably years, and even though it’s not working as you need it to, it can serve you one last purpose – cash!
1. Speak To The Manufacturer
There are downsides to touching base with Apple:
- Low trade-in values
- Restrictions on accepted Apple devices
- Eligibility Limitations on the damage type and amount
- No cash, just store credit
If you need cash in a pinch, this is not the way to go!
2. Use A Kiosk or Go To An iPhone Repair Shop
Of course, they can be inconvenient. To get the best deals, you have to visit several stores to attain quotes. Talk about a waste of time and gas. You could end up spending more on gas than what your phone is worth.
3. Sell your device to Gadgetpickup
- 24/7 Online Process – We are an online buyback company, which means we’re available at any time of the day or night. This saves you time and money because you don’t have to leave your home and visit a brick-and-mortar location.
- Fewer Limitations On Devices and Damage – What makes us one of the best electronics-for-cash servicers is that we offer cash and services for a range of products, not just Apple and not just the iPhone. We have fewer limitations on the damage we accept. You also don’t need to send us any accessories or chargers with your device.
- Payment Choices – When you choose us to sell your electronics too, we provide you with the choice of PayPal, Zelle or Check. We pay you the full amount for your device even if you don’t send us the charger or accessories.
- No Pressure To Commit – We agree that there are many services like ours, and while we consider ourselves the best of the best, you should take a little time and research the market. You don’t need to send us your electronics to get a quote. Many online resellers will ask that you send them the phone before giving you a quote (or tell you that can’t help you).
Take Advantage Of The Market
Decrease your home’s clutter and dust off those broken iPhone and other devices. When you need cash, Gadgetpickup will help! We will give you a quick, online, no-obligation cash offer for your devices today!